I don't know if you have ever seen a sketch called "So Packed" in the Spring Festival Evening of 1995. At the end, Zhao Lirong's unexpected signature "Spicy Chicken Shreds" is even a classic bridge in the Spring Festival Evening. Because of this, I believe you haven’t eaten it, you must have heard of this dish.
That being the case, choosing a day is worse than hitting a day. Take this opportunity to teach you how to make oil-free air fryer version of spicy chicken strips! If you are greedy afraid of gaining weight, then this delicious spicy chicken wire made with Gateway air fryer is perfect for you. The taste is between dried meat shredded squid, it has a spicy taste. the chicken breast is cheap the production cost is very low~
1 piece of chicken breast, 3 pieces of ginger
10 peppercorns, 1/2 teaspoon of peppercorn powder
1/2 teaspoon chili powder, 1/2 teaspoon five-spice powder
1 tsp cumin powder, 1/2 tsp black pepper powder
1 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon white sugar
1 teaspoon cooked white sesame, 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
1. Wash the chicken breast, remove the white fat slice the ginger.
2. Put chicken breast ginger slices in clean water, then put a little peppercorns.
3. Bring to a boil cook for another five six minutes to cook the chicken breasts.
4. Turn off the heat, remove the chicken breast put it in cold water to cool down.
5. Tear chicken breast into strips by hand
6. Mix pepper powder, cumin powder, paprika powder, five-spice powder, black pepper powder, white sugar, salt, cooked white sesame seeds, pour into the shredded chicken.
7. Pour vegetable oil again.
8. Gather chicken shreds seasonings by hand.
9. Put it flat into the fry basket of the air fryer.
10. Pre-heat the air fryer at 200C° for three minutes, then roast it for 10 minutes to turn it into dried chicken pieces.
1. Don't tear the chicken breast too thin when it is torn, otherwise it will easily become mushy when baked.
2. Depending on the thickness of the shredded chicken, the baking time can also be adjusted appropriately. Of course, if you want to eat crispy ones, you can bake it longer.
3. If you can't finish eating, seal the room line refrigerate it.