Although pork prices have risen recently, the editor who hasn’t eaten pork ribs in a long time still can’t resist the temptation to spend huge sums to buy a spare ribs home. In order to waste this hard-won ribs, I looked at the ribs on the table thought about it. What method should be used to cook to make it taste delicious.
Today I will take you to make a roast pork ribs with honey sauce. The tender tender ribs are smeared with delicious sweet honey juice. This multiple combination of textures can make the whole ribs sublimate instantly, which is also the greatest respect for this ribs. To make this dish, we need to use our own Gateway air fryer. The three-dimensional rapid air heating built in this oil-free air fryer can better help us control the fire prevent the occurrence of pinch batter.
500g pork ribs / one green onion
3 cloves garlic (chopped minced)
2 tablespoons cooking wine / 3 tablespoons barbecue sauce
1 tablespoon of soy sauce white sugar
1 tablespoon each of honey water
Appropriate amount of cooked white sesame
1. Wash drain the ribs after they are cut into sections, then adjust the honey water to set aside.
2. Put the ribs in the container, add all the prepared seasonings stir well, cover with plastic wrap put in the refrigerator to marinate for more than 4 hours.
3. Marinate the small row of Pingpu into the fried blue, brush a layer of marinade on the surface, pre-heat the air fryer at 180°C for 3 minutes, place the fried blue for 22 minutes.
4. Draw out the fried basket every 7 to 8 minutes during roasting, brush honey water on the surface of the ribs, sprinkle some cooked white sesame 5 minutes before leaving the pan, roast until the end of time!
1. If there is no barbecue sauce, it can also be replaced with pork rib sauce other similar sauces. If you don’t have any, it’s good to pickle them with raw soy sauce sugar.
2. The baking time is related to the thickness of the ribs, you can watch it
Adjust the baking time.
3. After the surface of the ribs is dry, you can brush the honey. Brush a few more times until the surface is bright shiny.