As a versatile ingredient, shrimp can cook a variety of dishes. Let's teach you to use the Gateway Air Fryer brand to make a simple garlic baked shrimp. only can keep the shrimp fresh sweet, but also can eat compound garlic aroma at the same time. Jetway air fryer has built-in three-dimensional heating, which can make the food more evenly heated, ensuring that the finished product tastes delicious crispy.
7 shrimps / 1 tablespoon cooking wine
1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
Half a lemon / 20g butter / 1/3 teaspoon salt
4 cloves of garlic / 1/4 each of green red peppers
1. Wash the shrimp, remove the shrimp gun shrimp whiskers, slice a knife on the back of the shrimp, about 2/3 of the depth of the shrimp, then remove the shrimp line.
2. Put the shrimps in the bowl let them marinate with pepper cooking wine for 15 minutes.
3. During the marinating time, dice the garlic dice the green red peppers into small cubes, then put them together in a bowl. Melt with butter heat-insulated water, pour into the garlic green red pepper, then add a little lemon juice salt stir well
4. Flatten the shrimp back into the fry basket, then scoop the seasoning into the shrimp back, preheat the air fryer at 180°C for 3 minutes, bake in the fry basket for 15 minutes.
1. The shrimp you choose should be too small, just suitable for a long time just like a slap, otherwise you won't be able to put in many ingredients when opening your back, the taste will be greatly reduced.
2. After the shrimp is opened, you can pat it gently with a knife to prevent the shrimp shrinking after roasting affecting the appearance of the whole dish.
3. Drip a little lemon juice put a few lemon slices before doing it can have the effect of deodorizing flavoring. Of course, students who do have it can .